Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1
    Adventurer Avatar von MrGookles

MrGookles ist offline

[MY Gothic Comic] My attempt to embody Gothic

You read that right.

As an avid Gothic player and lover, I simply can't say no and pass by this jewel without first doing something for it. As a small town comic drawer (And in small I mean it, small), I thought of this little idea of making a small and short comic about and for Gothic... and I did it!

The idea came three days ago, and I started buzzing around, talking to myself while going on a walk with my dog, the usual, and came up with an idea for the plot. The plot would take place in the Penal Colony and would kind of try to fit in where the quests let space. Meaning I'll try to somehow, lore-friendly of course, explain what the heck Nameless' been doing while not taking water to the peasants or bashing Mud's skull outside the Old Camp. It won't be long, but if you like it... well, I can still continue!

Since I can't spoil all the stuff, I'll just upload a very rough sketch of the Nameless that I had in mind, wearing some diverse Guard's armor. As said, it's a rough sketch and much will change in the future.

[Bild: 60003k.jpg]
    I'll keep it clean and vectorized, following my skin-written cartoony style. So, hope you'll like to see the Colony and all its inhabitants as toon characters, if not... weeelll, it's something I just have to do for myself 'least.

If you have any ideas for the story or what you want to see in the comic, just shout on over yonder and I'll see if I can fix it in. If anyone asks for a release date, it's hell of an unknown. I just got the plot fixed together, somehow and I'm drawing the rough format for the first page. The closest you can get thus far would be the cover, which I'll try to have it done in a short time... but I'm keeping it cool and will update this post as often as I can!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2

MrGookles ist offline

Reserved for personal space needs

[Bild: 60004.jpg]

And some extra shots of me, doodling around with the characters. Before I can even begin, I need to hook up a style to fit Gothic, and I choose the more cubistic one, and as you can see, it doesn't trail off Gothic for too much.

I'll update this topic with more pictures of several characters, including faction armor and as well the main gang to acompany Nameless on this adventure.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    cool stuff! keep creating!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4

MrGookles ist offline
    Oh yes, the first comment... my precious first comment, feed me with your feedbacks!
    Of course I shall continue. I'm right now working on the first page and will show you the rough version of it once it's done. That is, before I'll vectorize it. I can already say that Mud will have a big appearance in it ^^.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5
    Adventurer Avatar von LastKnownMeal

LastKnownMeal ist offline
    Nice I love this, keep it coming!
    ​​My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/LastKnownMeal