Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 77
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Davion_Knight Beitrag anzeigen
    Can u tell, did u change anything in bones in G3_Hero_Body_Player.xact model? I have this type of bones in model:
    No, i just use the G3_Hero_Body_Player.xact from the animation pak file. Maybe there is something different since i have like the update pack and Ring des Wassers installed etc.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    @Davion_Knight:

Can you explain which xact you animate exactly? When i unpack the original G3 files i have

1. G3_Hero_Body_Player.xact
    2. G3_Hero_Head_Player.xact
    3. G3_Hero_Head_Player_LOD1.xact
    4. G3_Hero_Head_Player_LOD2.xact

Each file contains a full set of body bones. So i am not sure what exactly the game uses and when. I only mod animations with G3_Hero_Body_Player.xact but I always have some kind of issues like crashes, weird stretching, weird head position etc. Did you import all in Blender and attached the animation to all somehow? Or why is the head model in blender even in your screen?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Davion_Knight ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Beorn33 Beitrag anzeigen
    @Davion_Knight:

Can you explain which xact you animate exactly? When i unpack the original G3 files i have

1. G3_Hero_Body_Player.xact
    2. G3_Hero_Head_Player.xact
    3. G3_Hero_Head_Player_LOD1.xact
    4. G3_Hero_Head_Player_LOD2.xact

Each file contains a full set of body bones. So i am not sure what exactly the game uses and when. I only mod animations with G3_Hero_Body_Player.xact but I always have some kind of issues like crashes, weird stretching, weird head position etc. Did you import all in Blender and attached the animation to all somehow? Or why is the head model in blender even in your screen?
    I'm using G3_Hero_Body_Player.xact and G3_Hero_Head_Player.xact, why i have head and body in same time - Cuz i add body, and then head (Or vice versa doesn't matter) if you want head animation was included in body animation u should attach head to body, delete head bones and all you will have in one spot (You will have body and head and one bones/skeleton which you can export and there will be body and head movement)
    Click on head model, and then with pressed shift key on body, right lick, press on "Join" option[Bild: image.png?ex=66112f91&is=65feba91&hm=e935c19f96f2f382dae4e7a7aa56a8a8342f46c2175de4cf9adc554f1e65f85b&]
    now you have a body and a head in the body hierarchy
    [Bild: image.png?ex=661130ad&is=65febbad&hm=cd7112778f76d8212185f94f96cc22ac1036c3a3f2deeb721993a4eb0e84480a&]
    delete head hierarchy and its bones
    [Bild: image.png?ex=661130cd&is=65febbcd&hm=94484f7b066d9bbc3fbb9f5b54dc0351f7ffe26a845a1905828fd7181e097a0c&]
    Now you have body with head in one skeleton
    [Bild: image.png?ex=661130ef&is=65febbef&hm=4e6739ff259a892712302c788dbc4b42cb0e8b73006f889131076b572411ce54&]

About crashes - Make two frames of same animation if you deleted all frames besides one, i'm currently doing only stances, not a bow/crossbow or something like this, so maybe its something specific about them crashes your game and gives weird stuff

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Thanks i will do that in the future

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von George

George ist offline
    g3blend 0.1.0 has been released, it should address the issues you reported here.

Zitat Zitat von George Beitrag anzeigen
    So for now you could work around the exporters limitation by deleting these bones from the armature.
    The xmot export now allows to select which bones are included in the exported animation.
    For overlay animations especially the "With Keyframes" option is useful (see its description tooltip for a detailed explanation).

Also, George there is bug, when u try rotate two or more bones, which are not connected between themselves, normally when u rotate something and move frames - It relocates bones back to its original place, but in case of two and more - It will make mess and bones won't be in place where they should be
    Could have been caused by one of these bugs resolved in 0.1.0:
    • Properly retain constant animation pose
    • Correct transform from Gothic 3 space to Blender space

And about that error message, you get it if you press mouse right click, Insert Keyframe, Available, move to another frame without any changes in bones, again mouse right click, Insert Keyframe, Available and you will get that message after you will try export model, dunno is this big problem or no, but just so u know what causes this error message
    The error occured when there is a problem while extracting keyframe data during xmot export. With version 0.1.0 error handling was improved, so that hopefully next time we get a more helpful error message on the console.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    g3blend 0.1.0 has been released, it should address the issues you reported here.

The xmot export now allows to select which bones are included in the exported animation.
    For overlay animations especially the "With Keyframes" option is useful (see its description tooltip for a detailed explanation).

Thanks George, it works now.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Thanks for new version and changes, but could u bring back possibility to move bones, like in 0.0.5 version, i guess after 0.0.6 and 0.1.0 it was changed, so you can't relocate and a bit scale bones which are attached one to another

How it was in 0.0.5 version:
    [Video]

And how it works in 0.1.0 version:
    [Video]

You still can relocate bone location if it doesn't attached one to another (Green - You can relocate like before, red - You can't and by pressing G it will rotate like if you pressed R button)
    [Bild: image.png?ex=66155302&is=6602de02&hm=b982335c94fe41269d90a39e8a36cd540b873462a72afebc387f6cceacb74741&]

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Thanks for new version and changes, but could u bring back possibility to move bones, like in 0.0.5 version, i guess after 0.0.6 and 0.1.0 it was changed, so you can't relocate and a bit scale bones which are attached one to another

You still can relocate bone location if it doesn't attached one to another (Green - You can relocate like before, red - You can't and by pressing G it will rotate like if you pressed R button)
    In version 0.0.5 bones were not correctly connected, therefore you could freely move them.
    But my expectiation would be that you are not supposed move a connected bone on its own, as that would weirdly stretch the character.
    If you still want to do it you can switch into Edit Mode, select the Bone, then in the bone tab go to the Relations panel and untick the Connected checkbox.
    Now you should be able to freely move that bone again.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49 Zitieren

George ist offline
    We probably want to use something like Rigify, which seems to make posing a character much easier, by providing inverse kinematics and a nice UI (see for example here).
    But the problem is that we have an existing rig, whereas Rigify requires that you use one of the metarigs it provides.
    However, it seems to be possible to create new metarigs, so maybe we could create a metarig out of the Gothic 3 human.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Hi, i encountered three issues

- After editing an attack animation Gothic 3 crashed, until i added a duplicate keyframe next to the very last. (Devion_Knight mentioned this as a workaround atm.)

- After creating an animation in which i just changed the rotation of one bone i noticed that in the Game it looked kinda weird, then i reimported the same animation file into Blender and noticed that the bone rotation values changed on each keyframe compared to how i originally set them, no idea why.

- Sometimes the exporter wont export the animation because of unsupported keyframe rotation_quaternion (but this is the only allowed rotation atm, right?).. Then when starting over it works for some reason.

I will try recreate these issues and add videos and the problematic animations, so that these issues can get solved, but for now i just wanted to list them here before i forget.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51 Zitieren
    Apprentice

In version 0.0.5 bones were not correctly connected, therefore you could freely move them.
    But my expectiation would be that you are not supposed move a connected bone on its own, as that would weirdly stretch the character.
    By relocation you can bypass model limitalitions (A little bit, and still you shouldn't move bones in random spots without pressing two times XYZ, so it will relocate it in right direction without making huge mess with model) yeah it will stretch character model, but without that gimmick you can't achieve some stuff, like i'm trying make "Tail Guard/Nebenhut" for 2H swords/Axes and because of G3 model design i can't make this guard/stance without stretching arm and shoulders a little bit (Human G3 models have short arms compared to body and leg dimensions)
    7:17 - Tail Guard/Nebenhut
    [Video]
    [Bild: image.png?ex=6612f747&is=66008247&hm=47d471e7b9252c56b3575bfa3dbfb38b7a69d0422a7771a3c70171f2086261bd&][Bild: image.png?ex=6612f75c&is=6600825c&hm=0228adf289d7f2dc83cfa3f7a648a6e7b0ac54625f8ed1ef3ed665890ae0a4bc&]

If you still want to do it you can switch into Edit Mode, select the Bone, then in the bone tab go to the Relations panel and untick the Connected checkbox. Now you should be able to freely move that bone again.
    I will try, thanks for advice
    But still.. If you want relocate bone - For that u using G option, if you want rotate it - Then u press R and rotate how you want, but for now you have 2 rotation options on attached bones and on non-attached it works like before, and if you want relocate a little bit arm bone you need make extra two steps, if it isn't that hard to make it would be good gimmick in some scenarios, if its hard to make, then i guess i will stick to your advice (Actually i rly need that relocating and stretching now only for one exact animation, when i was doing right stance i didn't stretch anything)
    [Bild: image.png?ex=660f5470&is=65fcdf70&hm=cb22157efe1fae2d904156d9ccde09e44439e7b0c7eff2861c245c5f48c71f3f&]
    Geändert von Davion_Knight (26.03.2024 um 20:19 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    I need help because i don't know what iam doing wrong. I create an animation in blender but it looks totally different in Game. And after reimporting into blender the animation also changed.

Am i doing something wrong? It this about placing keyframes somehow?

[Video]

[Bild: weird.png]

Sorry for the low quality video, i write: "looks ok in blender -> reimport from _compiledAnimation" -> "??"
    Angehängte Dateien

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Did you use the same version of g3blend to import the model and to export the animation? (see the warning in the g3blend 0.1.0 release notes)
    If yes, it would be helpful if you could share the .blend file of your scene with me.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Hi, i used version 0.1.0 for everything. I attached two blend files: "animation_ok" is the version i would export, rename and place into _compiledAnimations. "Animation_messed_up" is the exact same animation file reimported from _compiledAnimation after starting the game with it. It is as if the Gothic3 engine edits the animation file when starting the game. I don`t understand what is going on . Would be nice if you figure out whats wrong. Thanks.
    Angehängte Dateien

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Hi, i used version 0.1.0 for everything. I attached two blend files: "animation_ok" is the version i would export, rename and place into _compiledAnimations. "Animation_messed_up" is the exact same animation file reimported from _compiledAnimation after starting the game with it. It is as if the Gothic3 engine edits the animation file when starting the game. I don`t understand what is going on . Would be nice if you figure out whats wrong. Thanks.
    Dunno what exactly happened with your animation, but it was caused because of spine bone edits [Bild: image.png?ex=661713c6&is=66049ec6&hm=f231e8b40800b4c2086cc7738c075d06454081da82c8934c026be89649a49234&]
    [Bild: image.png?ex=661713d3&is=66049ed3&hm=40b5fba0e1b3f5e87567d9a4669cc2097ffd69c5dd5b78a32f3cd70ba691e9bf&]

After i deleted your keyframes in that bone there wasn't problem with model ingame

[Bild: image.png?ex=6617163a&is=6604a13a&hm=541b292da80e82f87cae89ee18c76a83e1dd10e23aee4affda6f84ddae297830&]

George, there is problem - You can't use Insert Keyframe "Available" for some reason (U could before, now gives weird error message)
    [Bild: image.png?ex=66171485&is=66049f85&hm=03c2eaf24dbe54d16e3136a1a8c2ebce68f0e146b99a8656e766a610685af607&]

Oh, so if you don't have frames, and you will try press Insert Keyframe, "Available" it will give you that error message[Bild: image.png?ex=6617151a&is=6604a01a&hm=746079492f8b50e74e6ead38fe433f6ed89045f239f9cc6416f30be893c95931&]

With frames it works fine
    [Bild: image.png?ex=661715a4&is=6604a0a4&hm=b9c2ea80a68d4558f9ab4ebfd4d01048142dd15eac6b2bee98878221095b7708&]
    [Bild: image.png?ex=661715b5&is=6604a0b5&hm=f247d640c9463599ccf337fb0e7b9e01c012af11dd6482f994290d58cee987b6&]
    Geändert von Davion_Knight (27.03.2024 um 22:53 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Yes i also noticed it was this one spine that changed dramatically... but why ? It was fine in Blender until started with the Game.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Yes i also noticed it was this one spine that changed dramatically... but why ? It was fine in Blender until started with the Game.
    Same for me, dunno what exactly caused this problem i saw it first time

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Beorn33 ist offline
    Hi George,

kannst du bei angefügter Animation auch mal checken warum man die rotation values für die bones jetzt nicht exportieren kann? Danke
    Angehängte Dateien

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59 Zitieren

George ist offline
    The rotation quaternion for Spine_2 is malformed, it is not a unit quaternion, i.e. its norm is not one.
    Which is weird, since quaternions used for rotations should always unit quaternions.

And indeed, if I change the W-component of the quaternion, whose value 12.1991 looks really out of place (did you set it to that value manually), so that it becomes a unit quaternion, the pose visible in Blender is very similar to the pose I get when I export and then reimport the animation.
    So the problem is that somhow the Spine_2 has a malformed rotation quaternion.
    I don't think it is a bug in g3blend, just a side effect of a broken rotation quaternion.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60 Zitieren

George ist offline
    Hi George,

kannst du bei angefügter Animation auch mal checken warum man die rotation values für die bones jetzt nicht exportieren kann? Danke
    Die Konsole (Window->Toggle System Console) zeigt an:
    Code:
    Not all frames have same interpolation of frames LINEAR vs. BEZIER.
    Failed to extract keyframe property rotation_quaternion for bone Hero_Right_Arm_Shoulder_1.
    Und tatsächlich, bei Hero_Right_Arm_Shoulder_1 ist der Interpolation Mode für Frame 0 auf Linear gestellt, für die anderen Frames auf Bezier.
    Unterschiedliche Interpolation-Modes innerhalb einer Eigenschaft (Rotation, Position, Scale) eines Bones lässt sich im xmot-Format nicht darstellen und ist daher nicht exportierbar.

Ich habe dann mal testweise einen einheitlichen Interpolation Mode (Linear) für Right-Shoulder und die Bones des linken Arms eingestellt, dann funktionierte der Export (siehe Anhang).

Es sind auch noch weitere Bones betroffen, nämlicht der komplette linke Arm. Keine Ahnung wie es dazu gekommen ist, eigentlich nutzt Blender beim Einfügen neuer Keyframes automatisch den Interpolation Mode des vorausgehenden KeyFrames.
    Welchen Interpolation Mode Blender nutzt wenn man einen KeyFrame für ein Bone ohne bestehenden KeyFrame anlegt, lässt sich konfigurieren).
    Angehängte Dateien

Seite 3 von 4 « Erste 1234 Letzte »