Home Gothic Gothic II Gothic 3 Gothic 4 Downloads Forums

Seite 15 von 22 « Erste ... 48111213141516171819 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 281 bis 300 von 423
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #281
    Skinhead  Avatar von Hellbilly

Hellbilly ist offline
    Funny thing is - I haven't said a word in defense or praise of Bieber, yet the Hate Crew is acting like I did... just sayin'.

And saying he's less annoying still isn't praise, no matter how you twist and turn it. He just annoys me less.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #282
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Saying that you prefer Bieber over manga/anime is praise. Only manga/anime I know is DBZ but preferring Bieber over almost anything is a HUGE insult to "anything" and Bieber praise.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #283

Hellbilly ist offline
    Like I said, it's funny how the Hate Crew get riled up so easily. Especially when it's all for the good of those making money from Biebers' fame, regardless of whether it's love or hate. Because I still haven't uttered one word of praise - not even a positive thing - about Bieber.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #284
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von MikeLitoris Beitrag anzeigen
    Ignorant, oblivious teenage girls and haters. You didn't hear Baby? How so? I was forced to hear it once in public and from that day on I wore earphones everywhere I went. BTW "WALKING" around doesn't mean you'll be physically fit, but whatever that was just a friendly suggestion not everybody has to like doing sports.
    I'm unfamiliar with that concept. "Fit", is it? Good sir, please tell me more of this "fit" phenomenon, as you called it.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #285
    Voodoo Child  Avatar von Nero Leto

Nero Leto ist offline
    As for Bieber - Haters, tune out as you wont like what I am about to say - But, lets just leave the bloody kid alone. By all means, I am no fan of his music, and I would never buy one of his records - Though what we need to 'accept' is that he is just part of a new type of genre that aims primarily at teenagers (mainly girls). Its a different generations music. Therefore I completely agree with Hellbilly on this one. No hait, no love, but apathy towards him. a little hate when you consider the millions he earns
    And as for his listeners - we agreed its teenage girls, or even younger, right? What else would you expect 9, 10 or 11+ years old girls to listen to nowadays? Metallica? Swing? Jazz? ...

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #286
    Demigod Avatar von Bastardo

Bastardo ist offline
    You know, Frederick Fucking Chopin?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #287

Hellbilly ist offline
    ^^Especially as it's no new thing. Back in ca. '89 - '91 there was New Kids On The Block, then there was East 17 (I think?), and then Backstreet Boys, and gah! I can't even recall them all. Sure, they were a group of boys, all hand picked to fill out some character slot (bad guy with the soft heart, the smart and nice guy, the cute young kid with the touching love song, the funny guy...) rather than one kid, but same stuff. And the "girl power" bands of the late 90's such as Spice Girls; again, same idea in another guise. And certainly something before NKOTB, but that was before my time so I don't have first-hand experience.

I remember back when NKOTB became big, we really hated them and bad mouthed them every chance we got. But we were six years old. By the time BSB made became big, it was already easy to ignore and listen to whatever music we considered better. But it's either amusing or pathetic, I don't know which, to see people up to their forties hating on Bieber like we hated NKOTB when we were six.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #288
    Dragonslayer Avatar von Zeri0n

Zeri0n ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Hellbilly Beitrag anzeigen
    ^^Especially as it's no new thing. Back in ca. '89 - '91 there was New Kids On The Block, then there was East 17 (I think?), and then Backstreet Boys, and gah! I can't even recall them all. Sure, they were a group of boys, all hand picked to fill out some character slot (bad guy with the soft heart, the smart and nice guy, the cute young kid with the touching love song, the funny guy...) rather than one kid, but same stuff. And the "girl power" bands of the late 90's such as Spice Girls; again, same idea in another guise. And certainly something before NKOTB, but that was before my time so I don't have first-hand experience.

I remember back when NKOTB became big, we really hated them and bad mouthed them every chance we got. But we were six years old. By the time BSB made became big, it was already easy to ignore and listen to whatever music we considered better. But it's either amusing or pathetic, I don't know which, to see people up to their forties hating on Bieber like we hated NKOTB when we were six.
    Oh I remember them when, Backstreet boys, when their music arrived in Slovakia. I guess I was 6-7 years old, or even younger. Next group I remember was that US 5, or was it blue 5? 5 guys also. I remember that I listened to Eminem and 50 Cent a lot during that time, and Shakira and Anastacia (later I "discovered" LP/Nightwish/system and etc)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #289
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    Some people should really do some reading comprehension exercises

10. Beiträge anzeigen #290
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    /rant on

I WISH I could be apathetic. But since the "MUSIC" TV plays his crap and since its played in PUBLIC places such as buses and clubs I CAN'T be apathetic, not to mention the ads on YouTube.

Why let such a stupid, ignorant, immature demographic such as teenage girls choose what is good and what is to be played on TV? I'm guessing its cause other people all have different tastes while teenie girls all have the same taste so they're actually the majority and its all about the money...

I wouldn't care if they didn't shove that crap in our faces whole the time.

/rant off

EDIT: Bastardo - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=physically+fit

11. Beiträge anzeigen #291
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    bastardo, maybe try reading a book?

when i was little /1st grade/ i used to listen to iron maiden or blind guardian while playing with my legos

i don't care about justin beiber so i don't see why i should discuss him

and finally a little irony - i bought great headphones for ~70 eu but my ipod is breaking down and half the time the sound is screwed up, i have to hold the cable in that correct position, you know

12. Beiträge anzeigen #292
    Knight Commander Avatar von TudoracheMG

TudoracheMG ist offline
    ^ If you have to hold the cable (that is, the cord that is attached to the jack) then the problem probably comes from the earphones, not the ipod

13. Beiträge anzeigen #293
    Fighter

MikeLitoris ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TudoracheMG Beitrag anzeigen
    ^ If you have to hold the cable (that is, the cord that is attached to the jack) then the problem probably comes from the earphones, not the ipod
    Agree with omniscient Bananus tree, same thing happened to me many times. I changed countless cheap earphones cause they kept breaking down and the sound would eith. Then I finally got good ones which came with my new smartphone.

Solution? Buy a new smartphone and use earphones that come with it .

14. Beiträge anzeigen #294
    General Avatar von KGS

KGS ist offline
    you are just wrong
    it is usually a problem with the headphones, yes, but that is not the case, I have more than enough evidence to know it for a fact

and I just bought great earphones with a replaceable cable in case it ever breaks

15. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #295

16. Beiträge anzeigen #296

Hellbilly ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KGS Beitrag anzeigen
    you are just wrong
    it is usually a problem with the headphones, yes, but that is not the case, I have more than enough evidence to know it for a fact

and I just bought great earphones with a replaceable cable in case it ever breaks
    Have you tried cleaning the plug with pressurized air? If there's just some nasty dirt stuck on the surface of the plug, that might help; but if it's oxidized, or the cabling inside is busted, there's probably much you can do. Usually a bottle of pressurized air costs something like a few euros, and it has plenty of other uses in a household with computers so even if it doesn't help it's not a wasted "investment".

17. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #297
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Yavanna

Yavanna ist offline
    Why do you hate animes? Just wondering.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #298

Hellbilly ist offline
    I don't hate it, the whole trend just irritated me. I don't like most animes, that's true... but I can't point my finger on any one thing that irks me above all in them, it's more a sum of many small things. I do love Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli productions. It was more what the trend resulted in, filling comic stands with second-rate editions of piss-poor manga comics, alternative clothing/apparel stores filling up with poor quality anime/cosplay clothes instead of quality stuff, the cartoon/animation DVD shelves filling up with endless piles of uninteresting anime (and now cramming the sales bins with the same stuff), etc. At first I hoped the boom would result in nice editions of good manga comics and classy anime, the kind I used to borrow in old US editions in libraries, but that didn't happen.

But in the end, this trend too was so easily ignored that no matter how irritating it was, I found it far easier to ignore it than waste energy on hating it.

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #299
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen Avatar von Yavanna

Yavanna ist offline
    There is nothing anime/manga-related in this country as far as I know... I only read and watch online the ones I find interesting.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #300
    Hero Avatar von .†.MikeL.†.

.†.MikeL.†. ist offline
    Same here, most people don't even know that the DBZ, Pokemon and One Piece that were the top kid's shows here for many years (along with Power Rangers and TMNT) are actually japanise and they are called "Animes" and there are no manga shops here as far as I know either. The whole Anime trend is only online and not without reason, there are plenty of quality shows in that genre and they can be watched by all ages.

Seite 15 von 22 « Erste ... 48111213141516171819 ... Letzte »